Sales Administration Team Manager (Maternity cover 7-8 months) - Chertsey - £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a large logistics organisation based in Chertsey, Surrey for a Head of Sales Support on a 7-8 month fixed term contract.
This role will oversee 6-11 staff so someone with well developed management skills and a collaborative leadership style would be desired.
The successful candidate will need advanced PowerPoint as they will be responsible for all the Sales Directors presentations.
Manages and steers performance of, plus acts as a coach for the Sales Support Team
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manages and steers Sales Support Team in the country to ensure effective support of the UK Sales organisation
- Overseeing and acting as a coach for the departments/activities within the Sales Support Team: sales performance (data analysis and reporting), sales incentives, sales tools and CRM system, marketing and communications, and tender management.
- Preparation of sales material to support management/ business review meetings
- Helping to drive country and sales strategies/initiatives throughout the sales organisation
Acts as a liaison between senior management and the Sales Support Team plus wider Sales organisation to ensure key deliverables are met.
Skills and experience
- Well-developed management skills and collaborative leadership style to steer Sales Support Team
- Good communication skills
- Experience in change management and employee coaching
- Ability to take ownership and proactively address topics
- High organisational skills
- Experience handling multiple projects and deadlines; ability to prioritise and delegate/re-assign tasks amongst the team, as needed
- MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint
- Sales Support
- change management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job