Kenneth Brian Associates are working with a market leading services business based in Central Croydon, looking to hire a Senior Administrator to work closely with the Office Manager. Previous team leader experience would be an advantage, but you must possess strong administration skills, along with excellent communication and IT skills and be well organised with a systematic approach to all situations.
Key Duties will involve:-
* Process reports using database, liaising with various parties and producing member documents. Keeping database up to date with any changes.
* Act as Deputy to the Manager as and when required, including providing full cover when Manager is absent.
* Liaise with Accounts department regarding settlements, payments.
* Liaise with colleagues internally to ensure all Regional Managers are kept up to date with latest information, liaise with colleagues internally regarding any needs, production of letters/information etc as and when required.
* Liaise with clients and Sales Representatives via phone, letter or email to keep them fully up to date with latest information.
* Answer phone, speak to customers, help to resolve queries.
* Adhoc administrative duties.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong admin skills looking to take a step up to a Team Leader and provide direct support to an office manager and 12 members of admin staff. Good benefits and genuine career progression opportunities
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job