Team Leaders required for Holborn, Hammersmith and Croydon offices
My client who is a prestigious international educational organisation is looking for a graduate calibre experienced senior level administrator with excellent supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills to provide support to busy centre managers with the coordination and execution of exams and tests and ensuring the smooth running of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as first escalation point for candidate/examiner complaints in the absence of the Centre Manager.
- Support the training and development needs of centre staff
- Ensure pre-session checks are completed e.g. CCTV, equipment, general facilities, liaising with IT and building management, as required.
- Complete quality checks on photographs, ID scans and voice recordings captured, ensuring these are in line with requirements.
- Ensure that inspection visits, risks and incidents are recorded and discussed with the Centre Manager.
- Maintain administrative and marketing stock levels to support operational and marketing activities.
- Support the planning and execution of local marketing and other special projects, with a view to increasing candidate bookings, promote brand awareness and ensure high productivity across the centre.Skills and Experience required:
- Accomplished in the provision of customer service excellence
- Robust communication skills to communicate at all levels both written and oral
- Ability to portray a professional image at all times and in challenging situations both internally and externally.
- Strong IT skills, proficient in the use simultaneously MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
- Exemplary time management and organisation skills.
- Leadership experience desirable, demonstrating training and coaching experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job