Within the UK, ISS Facility Services - Support Services provides single, bundled or integrated
Office Services, Front of House and Consultancy Services to corporate clients within various markets.
The Office Services division focuses on the delivery of seven services: Workplace Management, Mail & Document Services, Floor Management, Service Desk, Office Administration, Health & Safety Solutions and Supplier Management. These services work in conjunction with ISS Facility Services’ full suite of services, including Cleaning, Food & Hospitality, Landscaping, Engineering and Security.
The Value Proposition of the Office Services division is: "To deliver a suite of cohesive office services essential to creating a great workplace experience. One Company. One Team. Endless Solutions".
To provide a world-class administrative support service to our client in line with the ISS global vision whilst proactively anticipating our client needs at all stages of the customer journey;
To be an ambassador of both our client and ISS Support Services and blend seamlessly with your client organisation;
To take full ownership of your key responsibilities and support the Management Team in providing a world class service;
To be approachable, flexible and service focused;
To be innovative and proactive in finding solutions and open and honest in all communication with stakeholders.
This position requires a highly organised and flexible individual to work in a fast-paced environment. You will be managing a consistently high volume of work using advanced WP and IT skills, strong numerical and organisational skills. The role is to support 5/6 executives, adding value to the team and providing a consistently professional standard of business focussed secretarial support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management managing constant change using excellent attention to detail.
- Extensive global business travel planning ensuring that the traveller has all relevant information required such as: Comprehensive travel/meeting itineraries, hotel and flight confirmations, taxi bookings, up-to-date travel information using the online bookng tool or direct with the firms’ travel agent.
- Expenses - Responsibility for managing and reconciling complex expenses, complying with the firm’s corporate policies.
- Communication - Prompt and confident liaison between the client and its associates. First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and emails both internal and external.
- Accurate and timely typing. Business and personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels, Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Effective filing.
- Undertake research and work on other special projects as assigned by our client and manager.
- Be on hand to provide support to the EA if required.
- Contact management: maintaining contacts in a consistent format - proactively organising and maintaining a good information retrieval system.
- Meet and greet clients in the absence of front of house staff.
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepared ahead of schedule where necessary;
- General Administration duties to include photocopying, filing, scanning, mailings, devising and maintaining office systems etc.
- Ad hoc projects to meet with the demands of the business and undertake any additional duties requested of you by your Line Manager.
- Adhere to all ISS Support Services Site Operating Procedures, Standards and Policies and all client site policies.
- Build and maintain excellent client and service partner relationships.
- Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders in the relevant groups.
- Use the client site equipment in accordance with guidelines.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, ensuring that it is in line with ISS Support Services and legal requirements. Maintain all site records as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times adhering to the ISS grooming standards and the client dress code policy.
- Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills, accuracy and numeracy.
- Excellent standards of spelling and grammar.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Adaptable, proactive, able and happy to work as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and heavy workload.
- Professional, committed attitude and approach.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior executives.
- Highly flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Positive, proactive approach with the ability work in a professional manner.
- Willing to provide cover for other assistants in times of absences.
- Calm, professional and focused approach.
- Administration Duties
- Administrative Support
- Diary Management
- Business Travel
- Travel Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'