This client is looking for someone with some office based administration experience, possibly a recent school/college leaver, someone who is eager to learn, keen to work hard and build a career within Financial Services. This company has expanded from a start-up in 2004 to around 1,000 people and that will only grow as they develop new products and new teams spring up - a great place to build a career.
The Company: Our client is a well-respected, progressive and successful Financial Services company, the number 1 provider in their market in the UK and expanding into new, related markets through 2018.
The Role: This position is based around providing administrative support, both accurately and efficiently, to ensure customers remain committed to completing the 'customer journey’ and that customers receive the right outcome. Your main responsibilities and duties will include:
- Dealing with correspondence; filing; distribution/allocation of applications.
- Allocation of inbound phone traffic to correct location.
- Logging and distribution of daily post.
- Weekly cheque processing and banking with Finance department.
- Production of customer packs and reports.
- Ensuring customer outputs are produced and issued accurately and timely.
- Taking ownership of specific administration issues or queries.
- Creating, recording and updating promptly all customer data ensuring it remains accurate.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes.
Skills / Experience Required: As mentioned above, you should have previous office based administration experience, be keen to progress and have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English grade C (or equivalent). You should be willing to pursue any relevant professional qualifications deemed relevant, be literate with MS Office and possess strong communication skills.
Additional Information: The salary is £15,800 and bonus would add around £1,000 year on year. There is also a pension scheme, 25 days holiday, PMI, GymFlex, Cycle to work scheme and Death in Service benefits.
The Administration Support position is only one of many vacancies we are handling. ARC is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment and the Consultant handling this role has over 20 years experience in this field. Areas of expertise include pensions, sales support, employee benefits/group risk, compliance, flexible benefits, paraplanners, underwriting, customer services and IT related roles. We predominately focus on London and the Home Counties, although we have also been successful in offering national solutions and overseas. Check the website and feel free to call Darren Snell at any time.
- Administrative Support
- Financial Services
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job