This team takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. And you'll be the one who makes sure things run smoothly.
This will involve day-to-day organisational work, data processing and analysis. Naturally, you'll need to be efficient and well organised, with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And to keep on top of that wave, we have to do something pretty special to keep our customers coming back for more.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:30
Salary: £21,590 rising to £26,565
We are now looking for a number of Data Administrators to join our busy AHEAD team.
As a Data Administrator with AHEAD Deployment, you will be responsible for administering and cleansing all supplier and product data records to ensure they meet the requirements prior to migration to our new systems. You will form relationships with GB/IE colleagues across all departments and the ALDI global network of countries.
The role will support the roll out of the new buying solutions by ensuring our data is in a format that is fit for purpose and the GB/IE business is ready for this system update. As the department and the programme evolves so will the role. As such, the role will require a positive approach and a high level of resilience.
The role requires a candidate with high attention to detail and is passionate about quality.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Cleansing and maintaining supplier and product data within agreed timeframes
• Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information prior to data entry
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
• Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Follow data entry procedures
• Generate reports and store completed work in designated locations
• Keep information confidential
• Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Math’s and English GCSE grade C or above
• Experience with MS Office
• Familiarity with administrative duties
• Typing speed and accuracy
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Attention to detail
• Organisational skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
• Additional computer training or certification will be desirable
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'