Job Title: Admin Supervisor
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Temporary to Permanent
Working Hours: Core Hours are 8am - 5pm
(1 in 4 weeks on call from home rota)
Our client who are based in Welwyn Garden are currently seeking a professional and experienced Supervisor to join their Maintenance Team who cover both a wide variety of Administration and Customer Service in a very fast paced challenging environment.
Established over 40 years ago our client have continue to grow to become the market leader within their industry and due to business needs this requirement has become available.
- Looking after a team of 3 maintenance administrators
- Maintain client relationships
- Oversee the allocation of engineers labour and their diaries
- Forecast and run reports on scheduling and performance
- Attend client meetings
- Deal with escalations of complaints
- Positive verbal and written communication skills
- A forward thinker
- Be able to delegate to team members and provide support at all times
- Have experience supporting a small team previously
- Immediate start dates available
- An opportunity to work with an award winning company
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays plus Christmas shut down
- 2% pension contribution
- On-site canteen which hosts 'afternoon tea’ at the end of the month
- On-site parking
- Perkbox available
- Social events every few months
- Annual bonus
- Private healthcare
Don’t Delay - Apply Today!
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job