To undertake a comprehensive range of secretarial and administrative duties in support of the staff team, ensuring effective systems are developed and maintained; to contribute to a customer-centred service and the promotion of a quality culture.
• answering the telephone promptly and relaying messages accurately;
• typing accurately and quickly and updating database as typing is undertaken;
• maintain service standard diary;
• maintaining files, data integrity forms and database;
• general office duties and assistance to colleagues.
• work as part of a team to enable the achievement of the Company’s strategic plan;
• support the progress of a quality culture by participating in the development,
implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Company policies;
• work to agreed deadlines to aid efficient support to the Company;
• undertake any other duties as required, commensurate with the post.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• should be educated to GCSE standard;
• should be well organised and methodical in their approach to their work;
• fast and accurate audio typing;
• confident computer literacy skills including MS Word and Outlook, and familiarity
with office applications;
• good verbal and written communication skills;
• be able to organise own time and prioritise work;
• work under pressure to meet deadlines;
• be reliable and maintain confidentiality;
• provide prompt, efficient and effective customer services;
• work well as part of a team.
• Knowledge and experience of the insurance and loss adjusting industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'