International Summer Camp Montana is a privately owned and operated summer Camp in Switzerland, located in the Alpine resort of Crans-Montana, for boys and girls from 8-17 years of age and of all nationalities. For over 50 years, International Summer Camp Montana has employed European traditions in the development of physical and intellectual achievement. The philosophy of the Camp is to provide both an active and healthy outdoor experience, through sport and activity, in a creative and wholesome environment.
We are currently seeking to hire an administrative secretary to our year-round office team, reporting directly to the Owners / Directors of the Camp. This role would suit someone starting their career, who is prepared to live and work in a foreign country (Switzerland).
- Deal with telephone enquiries and answer sales related questions in both English and French.
- Use a variety of software packages (including Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Manipulate statistical data
- Write and respond to email enquiries, in both English and French.
- Photocopy and print various documents, organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for Camp Owners / Directors.
- Manage / maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
- Arrange local and reception events on behalf of the Camp.
- Native English speaker (British English preferred)
- High standard of written and oral French, with an additional language desirable.
- Strong organisational and presentation skills, with an attention to detail.
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- The ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload.
- The ability to accept and understand instructions.
- Tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- A pleasant, confident telephone manner
- Team working ability
- Reliability and honesty
- Flexibility to work out-with normal office hours during summer season.
Accommodation is available for the successful applicant.
Competitive salary and benefit package to be negotiated with successful applicant.
Applications must be submitted before Friday April 20th and interviews will take place during the last week of April.
The successful applicant’s starting date at the Camp will be around Monday 4th June 2018.
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job