Clark James is delighted to be representing one of its most prestigious National Wealth Management clients who are now seeking a Paraplanning/Operations Manager.
This role is available due to natural growth within the group as they continually build on their national development plans offering tailored financial planning solutions to high net worth clients within pensions and investments.
- To manage a medium sized team of paraplanners and monitor work-flowand ensure that work is shared out according to priorities and to who has capacity.
- The role will also entail working with senior management and collating and providing MI regarding the team to help streamline the business and improve efficiencies.
- Manage a team of paraplanners to make sure they meet KPIs and work efficiently to help the advisers.
- Provide relevant MI about the team to senior management so they can monitor the team’s progress and better understand workflow and business flows.
- Regularly review the team to ensure they are meeting key objectives and that any deficiencies in knowledge or any problems can be addressed quickly and the relevant support be given.
- To help refresh suitability report templates and then ensure that these are kept up to date by the team.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Support unit to make sure that processes are as streamlined and clear as possible.
- Preparation of client review meeting packs including agendas, investment performance reviews and topics for discussion with supporting facts or documents.
- Attending client meetings and drafting of the post meeting notes and updating client information.
- Identifying areas for financial planning, including the use of cash flow modelling tools.
- Help recruit and retain staff of appropriate quality to meet the needs of the business.
- Work with senior management to ensure that adequate resource, systems and processes are in place to support the paraplanners and advisers and the general needs of the business.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Experience of managing and developing people.
- Must have a good level of technical knowledge and preferably experience of writing and maintaining suitability report templates.
- Experience of cash flow modelling (especially use of Voyant) would be an advantage.
- To have achieved Level 4 Diploma and working towards a Level 6 Chartered qualification.
- Must be organised and able to work under own initiative.
- Must be able to prioritise own workload.
- Experience of working for a small or mid-size company is an advantage.
- Must be willing to learn and develop through on the job training and education.
- Must communicate effectively in writing and orally in a manner appropriate to the intended audience.
- Be accessible, approachable and have a positive attitude.
- Be honest and open, creating a positive impression and deliver a value-added service to our clients.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and develop and maintains a good understanding of the business.
This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate who is seeking to work for an exciting, growing company and wanting to add value and experience in a role that will see you having a great deal of autonomy.
Please apply for an immediate reponse.
- Operations Management
- Wealth Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job