Location: You will be permanently working from HMP Highpoint, CB8 9YG
Salary: £22K - £24K per annum, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Who are we?
We are Gov Facility Service Ltd, a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with over 1,400 staff.
We are three years young, with a head office in London and dozens of opportunities to work across the south of England. But we’re growing fast.
It’s a great time to get involved and help shape the future of the company - and forge a great career at the same time.
Why join us?
You will become a key worker which provided job security throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Become part of a high-performance organisation which has a people focused culture.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated, customer-oriented people from all walks of life to bring the right skills to our organisation.
This means you could be on the first rung of your career - or someone who has decades of experience in a technical environment. Or, you could be ex Forces and seeking the ideal place to use your considerable experience in civilian life.
What do we offer?
Amongst the many benefits, you’ll enjoy real job security, a competitive salary and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays on top).
Our company pension kicks in on day one.
People matter to us. Therefore, everyone at GFSL can access impressive health and wellbeing support services. As we reach the one-year anniversary of COVID, we take the safety of our people very seriously. That’s why a core value is 'Everyone goes home safe’.
We are looking for an Administration Officer to assume responsibility for the following:
- Maintaining and monitoring emails, assigning tasks to appropriate member of the team, updating action trackers, status logs and ensuring response within agreed SLAs.
- Providing advice and guidance via appropriate channels to those requesting Health and Safety, Technical and Environmental information in liaison with the team.
- Undertake archiving in accordance with policies and procedures and maintain Safety and Technical documents.
- Administration of policies, procedures, forms and records.
- Managing filing of documents.
- Assisting with managing of office services and facilities.
- Raising purchase orders and administer the purchasing system.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
- A proven track record of working within a busy admin environment, preferably within facilities management.
- Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Experience providing a high level of professional administration support.
- Very good IT skills including word processing, spreadsheets and reporting software.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy pre-employment checks.
Why not apply today and we’ll be in touch?
No agencies please.
- Facilities Management
- Office Support
- Administration Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'