Administration officer required in Burnley
Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and are recruiting for an Administration Officer at a school in Burnley. This role is to cover a sickness and is expected to last until Christmas.
The candidate must have experience of payroll/credit notes/SIMS and ScoPay to be applicable for this role.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
• Experience of working in a school office or similar setting.
• Experience with using school administrative and financial systems
• Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school business manager & bursar roles/positions
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'