This position is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Administrator to join a local employer of choice in a newly created position. This will be a busy and incredibly varied role that will allow the successful applicant to support multiple functions of the unique manufacturer.
You will be self motivated and possess first rate IT skills (especially Excel) with the ability to form strong relationships across the business. The Administration Manager will be responsible for maintaining and updating a variety of legislative areas working closely with the Senior Management team.
Duties will include, but not be at all limited to;
- Providing support for Health & Safety activities, including completion and documentation of 3rd party checks and inspections
- Management of the electronic absence management system
- High level of Excel use, Pivot tables and V look ups
- Dealing with insurance claims and assisting with annual renewal
- Day to day support in dealing with queries and issues related to facilities and premises
- Completion and review of internal documents including Risk Assessments, Policy, Check-lists, Method Statements, Training Records etc.
- Administration of staff benefit administration including pensions, childcare vouchers & healthcare
- Assisting with the organisation of staff and third-party events
Competitive benefits including;
- Flexible working hours
- Five weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension contribution
This really is an oustanding administrative role that will not be available in the market for long!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job