OFFICE / ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT - £17,000 Plus Benefits
The successful candidate should have a good personality, with a good work attitude excellent English skills and good handwriting. You should also be a physically fit and active person as some manual duties will be included with this role.
The role will include:
- Ordering new stock from various suppliers. You should have a keen eye for detail so that you can monitor stock levels.
- Keep a record and update computer system and sales team of backorders
- Unpacking orders received from suppliers
- Prepare paperwork ready for production
- Updating computer systems with stock levels
- Keeping a log up to date of work that is in progress
- Advise Sales team of work progress
- Keeping stock tidy and records up to date
- Chasing orders if not completed
- Applying heat seal transfers to various garment
- Prepare order ready for dispatch
- Packing and loading deliveries on to the delivery van
- Other miscellaneous duties
This role offers a great introduction for an enthusiastic and committed individual to learn and take on more responsibility within the company.
- General Administration
- Office Support
- office assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'