£48,000 + Pension + Parking
If you can are an experienced Operations Controller used to running operational issues to ensure the smooth management of a successful business then we would recommend this position.
Some of your duties will include:
- Supporting the Directors and senior managers with the daily management of the Company
- Co-ordinating activities which will affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Working with the sales, stock control and distribution and warehousing management teams
- Planning schedules, monitoring workload and manpower to ensure targets are met
- Managing office set up including office security, IT implementation and new employee inductions
- Controlling budgets and operational spend costs as implemented by the Directors
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'