A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for an Administration Manager to join a leading private healthcare provider at their office in central Birmingham.
This business is doing extremely well and growing from strength to strength.
They are looking for someone to manage the small admin team and provide support to the Director.
This role will require someone who has previous admin team management experience, a high level of attention to detail and is IT competent.
Salary = £25-28,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours = Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Parking is available on site which is a big plus for this location
The role is to manage a team of administrators in delivering an efficient booking process and excellent customer service to our patients.
Duties for this role include:
• Day to day line management of the administration team
• First point of contact in handling patient issues
• Coordinating the smooth running of the administrative process throughout the patient journey
• Building good relationships with our hospital contacts. Maintaining clear, effective communication channels for the booking of procedures and dealing with issues arising
• Maintaining and updating electronic patient records on Salesforce
• Supporting the Director in dealing with complaints
• Overseeing post and courier services
• General administration duties to support the team including document scanning, payment processing, procedure booking and patient aftercare
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Previous admin team management experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Good attention to detail
• Understanding of GDPR and the processing and communication of sensitive patient information
• Strong IT skills – including word/excel/outlook (Experience in using Salesforce an advantage)
• Ability to speak to patients with empathy and understanding
• Ability to take own initiative and develop processes to continually improve our service offering
• Ability to work well under pressure and manage high volumes of calls and email enquiries
• Experience of handling difficult customers and complaints
Therefore if you would like to join a growing business, enjoy managing a team and taking on responsibility, then this is the role for you.
Do not hesitate and apply today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'