Discover 7 miles of golden sand right opposite Camber Sands Holiday Park near Rye. Camber Sands Beach is truly stunning so it's no surprise that it has been used in many films and television shows.
There are exciting changes afoot at Camber Sands with the park currently undergoing a period of transformation, benefitting from increased investment to maximise its potential and raise the bar in relation to service, quality and guest experience.
There really is no better time to join the team at Camber Sands and carve your career in a park that is striving to be the best in the business.
As a growing business we are proud to offer progression opportunities and personal development support to help you reach your full potential. With opportunities from front of house to maintenance, sales to security and the step up to management, we are continuing to build for the future. Our people are passionate and vibrant, striving to offer the best holiday experience but with fantastic team camaraderie and fun.
A key role on our Parks, our Admin Managers are ambassadors for organisation and administration excellence. Providing seamless administration support to colleagues and customers, you're role couldn't be any more important!
We are delighted to be recruiting our newest Admin Manager to join the team at Camber Sands Holiday Park.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be required to provide a professional administration and coordination function and ensure that all business requirements are supported in an accurate and timely basis including the management of payroll, training records, financial procedures and health & safety documentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Fully manage the seasonal payroll requirements and activity in an accurate and timely basis.
* Assist in the accurate management and upkeep of the health & safety system, ensuring all training, audit and investigation documents are uploaded.
* Ensure all income generate on park is properly controlled and banked appropriately, including filling in the monthly cash diary.
* Ensure all out of date owner gas and electrical tests are identified, rectified and charged.
* Comply with all company policies and procedures including GDPR, customer confidentiality and data protection at all times to ensure the best service is provided to customers and owners.
* Coordinating of the seasonal recruitment plan for the park, assisting in placing adverts, management of applications and completing preparation for recruitment events.
The successfulPerson will:
* Have previous experience of working in an Administration function.
* Have a sound knowledge of financial procedures such as Purchase Ledger, Credit Control and Payroll.
* Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
* Be competent in the management of an Administration Team.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive rates of pay
* Discretionary bonus packages
* Fantastic team environment
* 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
* Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
* Full uniform provided where necessary
* Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'