£35,000 + Pension
A strong Administrator with excellent leadership skills is required to join this successful local organisation, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys responsibility
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the administrative financial systems for small family business
- Supervising an Administrator, providing support and training as needed and delegating daily workload
- Overseeing the reception area and ensuring incoming telephone calls are managed effectively
- Acting as first point of contact for suppliers, Contractors and clients and providing a high level of service
- Maintaining HR records, administering the recruitment of staff and recording holiday and sickness absences
- Collating weekly timesheets for hourly paid staff and preparing payroll information
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'