Consistent Recruitment is currently looking for an Administration Manager to join my client and manage their Administration team.
This opportunity would be perfect if you are currently an office based Team Leader looking for your next opportunity!
As Administration Manager you will be responsible for monitoring and managing all aspects of in office administration, this includes the loading of instructions, management of mailboxes & processes within the Support Services department. A key part of the role will be to organise, monitor and review the team’s daily tasks and delegate tasks each morning. You will also provide training as well as quality checking work and feeding back to your line manager any concerns.
- Delegate tasks on a daily and ad hoc basis based on the business needs
- Submitting monthly payroll data for the team by mid-month
- Updating learning & development/training records on a regular basis
- Carrying out 1 to 1s with members of the team
- Monitor & filtering mailboxes
- Managing the team, along with the processes and functions within the department
- Placing stationary Orders and finding the best quote before placing the order
- Liaising with external suppliers & providing monthly/quarterly MI for them
- Monitor and prioritise order of work
- Running weekly and ad hoc performance data for senior management and the Board
- Providing new starter and ongoing training to the team, as well as ad hoc support
- Interviewing and recruiting new candidates
- Auditing and quality checking tasks and listing issues on the error log.
- Ensuring phone calls are answered in a timely fashion
- Being the first point of contact and providing daily support and training as required to the team
- Monitoring the team’s productivity and ensuring scheduled tasks are completed
- Updating and version controlling process documents when required
- Creating and distributing internal process guides for any updated / new processes
- You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in leading an office based team of 5 or more staff.
- You will be a hands-on Manager and able to step in to physically do the role when required.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- IT literate - proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads.
- Organisational/ admin skills
- Team player
- Good team environment, Friday afternoons sound fun!
- Summer/Christmas party
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- External discounts
- Automatic enrolment into the pension scheme after qualifying period
- Career Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'