Job Title: Administration Manager - Learning and Early Careers
Location: Milton Keynes - with some travel to London (1/2 times a month)
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + benefits including 25 days’ holiday PLUS Bank holidays and ONE additional day + more
Job Type: Initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract - potential to move to a permanent role although this cannot be guaranteed at this time
Job Reference: PH9710
My client are looking for an experienced and capable Administration Manager to lead and develop their Learning Administration team. Experience in a Learning environment is NOT essential to this role but team management, strong administration background and stakeholder management skills are.
The team delivers a number of centralised administration services on behalf of the organisation’s Learning function, which is responsible for the development and delivery of training to people across the firm and at all stages of their career.
A team of 27 people, Learning Administration is based across offices in Milton Keynes, UK, and Hyderabad, India. The Learning and Early Careers Development Administration Manager role will have overall day-to-day responsibility for the team and its services across these locations, with four Team Leader direct reports.
The primary focus of the role is to manage staff and processes to ensure consistent delivery of smooth-running and excellent quality services to internal customers.
It will also involve evolving the team’s capability and services using a combination of Robotics and Continuous Service Improvement, so some experience in these areas is desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development and delivery of Learning Administration services
- Performance management of the team
- Stakeholder management
- Liaison with internal customer service teams to ensure a coordinated approach to Learning Administration queries
- Management of SLAs to meet customer requirements
- Ensuring a culture of continuous improvement
- Project management
- Awareness of company policy and process developments
- Providing guidance and advice around relevant industry standards and developments
- Fostering an inclusive and collaborative team culture
Your professional experience
- Experience of leading teams in an operational service delivery environment
- The ability to build strategic relationships with internal clients
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- Experience of encouraging a culture of continuous service improvement
- Ability to embed a strong customer service and collaborative culture
- Management of third party providers/offshore teams preferable
- Knowledge of Learning and Development service desirable
- Understanding of Automation
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this role
- Continuous Improvement
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'