A varied and challenging career opportunity has become available within a financial services organisation that is renowned for innovation. Based within the financial advice division, the role of the Administration Manager will see you working closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and other senior members of staff, to manage and provide leadership to the administration team and developing and maintaining processes and operating systems across their advisory business
Key responsibilities and accountabilities can include but not limited to:
- Managing the financial advice administration team and the activities they perform.
- Proactively developing the use and integration of Intelligent Office, alongside other technology solutions, to drive efficiencies.
- Building processes and providing continuous innovation to ensure consistent, efficient and compliant support is given across the retail business.
- Successfully managing projects, including the on-boarding of new acquisitions.
- Providing accurate and timely MI reporting.
- Holding regular reviews and appraisals of regional administration managers.
- Enabling and encouraging the personal development of the administration staff.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and business policies across the administration team and its activities.
- Operating within the governance and operating requirements of the group, meeting all compliance and governance requirements, including completion of all mandatory compliance training.
You will also possess previous management experience gained within the financial services industry (preferably wealth management) that demonstrates the development and management of processes and procedures.
In addition to the necessary experience, the client is seeking someone with strong interpersonal skills, together with flexible approach, proven organisational and planning skills and someone who is self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work, in particular taking responsibility for decision making.
Further information is available on application.
- Financial Services
- Interpersonal Skills
- Management Experience
- Personal Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'