Infinity Staffing Solutions
Infinity Staffing Solutions are recruiting for a Administration Manager for our client based in Wellesbourne, who is a specialist third party warehousing and distribution business, with over thirty years’ experience.
Our client provides expertise in picking, packing, kitting and labelling, returns management, stock control and despatch of our clients’ products, either directly to other businesses (B2B), or to their customers (B2C). and we're looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Warehouse Manager to be based in our clients Super-Hub in Wellesbourne, Warwickshire. Boasting 46,000 pallet spaces, 80,000 sq ft 3 tier mezzanine and the largest shuttle racking in Europe, this state of the art facility presents lots of opportunities and will future proof our business for many years to come.
You will be responsible for running the administration of client accounts to ensure agreed costs and service targets are met. You will manage, develop and motivate a team of permanent and agency staff.
You will have:
- Strong commercial and customer awareness skills
- Strong Administration skills
- Good operational experience, preferably gained within a multi-client environment although this is not essential
- Strong management experience and capabilities
- Good communication
- Strong IT skills, to include Warehouse Management Systems
- A flexible and dynamic approach to continually improving the business
- To oversee the administration of client accounts
- To improve the efficiency of the business partnerships through analysis of processes and transactions and through implementation of recommended changes.
- Co-ordination of the business planning process and linkage with budget.
- Participation in contract negotiations with external and internal suppliers/customers to ensure commercial and business quality focus.
- Investigation and monitoring of projects and their related overhead expenditure
- The identification of incremental profit opportunities for the Amethyst Division.
- Compile a complete pricing and invoicing audit to include the development of a pricing policy for application on new business proposals.
- Undertake costing comparisons and make recommendations where necessary.
- Determine and agree contractual arrangements for all business agreements and formulate appropriate terms and conditions to ensure mutually beneficial business partnerships.
- Investigation, monitoring and analysis of Amethyst Logistics Division operational and occupancy costs against budget.
- To review and oversee the purchasing process and introduce any changes as required.
- Account Administration: 3 years
- Line Manager Experience: 1 year
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your current up to date CV.
- Administration Duties
- Client Accounts
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job