Administration Manager | Luxury Retail
Harmonic are proud to be recruiting for a luxury retailer based in central London. The purpose of this position is to support the Account Manager so they can maximise sales. This role will suit a commercially astute and well organised individual with excellent communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work in a lively and dynamic ennvironment for a defiantly non-corporate company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Check quotes and orders to Minimise product spec errors and snagging.
- Manage on- going house accounts and top up orders from team client base.
- Attend client meetings both in the UK and internationally when required.
- Manage meeting schedules, transport and accommodation arrangements.
- Conduct and manage furniture & storage audits with a team of interns in both in the UK and Internationally when required.
- Create product quotations/ presentations for clients, tenders.
- Update and create new product power point slides
- Printing and binding of client documents.
- Management of the placing of orders with suppliers and process job sheets checking client -purchase orders, TFP purchase orders.
- Organise the delivery of Mock up furniture and Trial furniture for clients.
- Liaise with suppliers to find out product/price information.
- Organise sample stock for clients
- Attend product training.
- Maintain TFP Fabric and sample library
- Answer phones and intercom.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Computer literate - Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Hard working and diligent
- Well presented
Please attach a CV if you would like to be considered for this role or call Chris on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job