The partner to one of the world’s biggest Wealth Management Companies is expanding and looking for an experienced Administration Manager to manage their small team of 7 support staff. This is an exciting new opportunity for someone to come in, take full ownership of the role and really help the team. The main purpose of this position is to oversee the entire administration function including Office Management, PA duties and facilities support.
The key skills they require:
- At least 4 years Administration experience at a senior level,
- Experience managing a small team,
- Previous Financial Industry experience is essential,
- Highly organised and confident team leader.
Your main duties will be:
- Office management including diary management for directors, stationary orders, organising meeting rooms, managing senior admin staff,
- HR: manage all holiday and sickness records, liaise with agencies regarding recruitment, liaise with external HR suppliers with any issues that arise, maintain all employee records
- Assisting with the development of the strategic plan for the practice
- Ensure all policies are monitored and kept up to date
- Ensure the internal administration is maintained to a highly organised standard
- Monitor the efficiency of internal processes to ensure clients consistently receive the highest standard
- Ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are met by individual staff members.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company that are ambitious with their plans for growth and development. You would be playing an integral role in developing and supporting the team and therefore the client is looking for confident individual who is comfortable to lead.
- Administration Duties
- Office Management
- Wealth Management