This is a Monday – Friday with flexibility to work a Saturday if needed.
Previous Administration experience within a Transport or Warehouse environment would be a strong advantage
As Administration Manager you will provide support to the transport operation. Completing administrative tasks accurately, being a first point of contact for site visitors and provide support where required.
- Responsible for the overall management of the site Administration Team, whilst supporting the Senior Management Team in all areas of the operation.
- Leading and managing the Administration Team, dealing with all day to day matters including annual leave, resource planning, sickness, disciplinary and performance management.
- Manage and develop the Administration Team, through performance management, coaching and motivation techniques.
- To participate as an active member of the management team, and to offer suggestions for solving problems, improving efficiency, customer and quality focus.
- Deputising for other members of the management team in their absence.
- Working as a key point of contact for the customer, attending meetings, holding conference calls to ensure thorough communication standards are maintained.
- Handling all administrative matters and customer queries to ensure the smooth running of a busy office.
- Attending customer review meetings with senior managers within the Company and the customer.
- Achieving client satisfaction and striving to surpass customer expectations at all times.
- Responsible for compiling all data and information required for the accurate production of KPI and Monthly Reports as required.
- Ensuring all financial information is in place and liaising with the Contract Accountant to ensure that all invoicing is prepared and processed appropriately.
To apply for the role Administration Manager – Logistics you must have at least 2 years management experience, ideally within a similar role in a busy warehouse or distribution environment.
- Good, numeracy, literacy and organisational skills
- Strong level of competence with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience supporting senior managers would be beneficial.
Package and Prospects
On offer is a competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000.
Based in Chesterfield it is commutable from:
As the leading Logistics, Supply Chain, Purchasing and Production recruitment specialist we provide a range of services tailored to deliver resourcing solutions to clients needs.
If you are interested please email or phone quoting Reference CC/011124
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job