Hudson James Human Capital Group are partnering with a leading European Returnable Packaging manufacturer in the appointment of an Administration and Finance Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi to support expansion in the Middle East, Asia Pacific and India market.
Revenues for this region have grown from €3m to €10m throughout the previous two financial years, the business are actively working to capitalise on this success and achieve revenues of €50m in the next 5 years. This hire will prove to be pivotal in this growth through acting as the main point of contact for all administration, financial and operational support for the existing team of 6, based across the MEAP & India region.
- Coordinating sales administration activities including the following; providing quotations, sales invoices, purchase orders, pro-forma invoices and freight cost requests.
- Financial duties include but are not limited to: debtor management, processing and management of expenses, debtor management, VAT analysis some financial accounting.
- Working closely with both the Regional Managing Director and Territory Manager; providing sales, customer and financial insights to support key business decision making
- Supporting the sales team extensively with any queries including provision of sales data analyses.
- HR responsibilities include the management of Visa’s, Insurances, Medical & Health provisions and supplier administrations.
- Responsibility for the inputting and management of all data on relevant ERP systems and for working closely with Central Finance Functions to ensure clarity and a cohesive working environment.
To be a successful applicant for this position you must have experience of working in a similarly varied position, with substantial experience of managing administration, operational and financial duties, ideally within an SME environment. You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle the requirements of up to 50 projects at one time with an enthusiastic attitude towards assisting with duties outside of the primary responsibilities of this role in order to drive the success of the business unit. This position will have primary base in Abu Dhabi but can offer the opportunity to work from home where appropriate, therefore having a self-motivated and self-managing nature is a must.
You must also speak English to a fluent standard, knowledge of Arabic, Chinese or Indian languages would also be useful although not essential. Experience of using Quickbooks or Hyperion systems would also be of a significant advantage.
Working both within this region and for this business can offer excellent work-life balance and an exceptional remuneration package with the well-known tax benefits of the region making the offered package even more attractive. This vacancy represents a fantastic opportunity to join a vibrant and expanding business, in a role which has excellent and limitless opportunities for progression as the success of this business unit continues.
- Office Manager
- Administration Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job