Our client is looking for a multi-skilled person with strong administrative and operational skills and excellent computer/IT skills. You will be self-motivated and have an enthusiasm for administration tasks and have good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Our client is looking for someone with:
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good personal skills such as communication; teamwork; self-motivation and attention to detail.
- Well-developed skills both written and oral.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work in a busy environment.
- Proven experience working in an administration or operational role.
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaising with clients in terms of their visit requirements from engineers
- Production of quotes and estimates for clients
- Booking sub-contractor visits to clients
- Closing down site visits to clients
- Placing orders for clients and ensuring jobs are completed to deadline
- Authorisation and/or distribution of incoming invoices to the company
- Loading data onto online and internal systems
- Answering all calls into the business and directing to the relevant person
- Prepairing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Organising training courses for engineers
- Signing for deliveries and booking in goods received
- Attending sites to establish or maintain relationships with admin
- Production of monthly reports for key clients
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job