Our client a creative consultancy based in Kensington need your help to support their Administration team as well as being a Degree educated/calibre, you are highly motivated and a self-starter.
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Able to manage and support client organisations at all levels
- Self-disciplined, results driven and energetic
- A strong attention to detail
- Good time management and the ability to manage upwards
- Experienced in proactively generating business from existing accounts
- A very good communicator, who is outgoing and confident and can be effective in a business meeting with senior people
- Have the ability to absorb information and think laterally to deliver a variety of solutions
Full training will be given to the successful applicant and development and career progression through a comprehensive learning and development framework of key analytical and professional skills training.
Competitive salary and benefits package available. This includes discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and membership of the onsite gym.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job