£18,000 - £20,000
We are proud to be working with a world leading communications organisation based in Bracknell. This role will suit someone who is energetic, articulate and has a high attention to detail as well as being pro active and keen to use their initiative. You must be a driver with a car as the role will require a small element of travel to pick up certain supplies for the business needs.
- Working with Facilities, Accounts, HR, Procurement and Goods In supporting with any administration as required.
- Raising purchase order numbers for the team.
- Dealing with any franking of post as well as outgoing and incoming mail distribution.
- Managing an inbox and email traffic.
- Creating Web Ex invites for clients and staff.
- Setting up meeting rooms for corporate staff.
- Ensuring all supplies are up to date such as tea, coffee and printing supplies.
- Ordering stationary and facilities.
- Covering on reception on an ad hoc basis.
- Collecting supplies prepared for meetings such as buffets from local suppliers.
- Pro active nature
- High attention to detail
- Capable of working to deadlines
- Well presented
- Articulate phone manner
This role is full time, Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Free Parking/Free Gym Membership/Annual Leave/Auto Pension/Company Social Events
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job