Administration / Delivery Support Assistant
Salary: Excellent rates of pay
Hours are 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday, longer hours when deputising for Manager for Overtime will be paid.
Our client is the leading Windows/Doors repair and replacement specialists in the UK. They have a vacancy in the area North of London working from their branch in Luton
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious and dedicated individual to work as an Admin / Delivery Support Assistant.
The role will involve assisting the Branch manager in all the day to day activities associated with a window installation and repair business, including deputising for the Branch Manager in their absence and ensuring job standards are achieved as required by the company.
Duties of the Administration / Delivery Support Assistant will include:
- Assisting the fitters to load and unload products associated with the window business which includes some heavy lifting
- Documenting all vehicle checks and checking the quality and secure delivery of all goods received.
- All Admin duties, such as updating bespoke systems for jobs or contracts being completed each day, updating timesheets, answering telephone calls from customer or head office queries
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks, as and when required.
Requirements of the Administration / Delivery Support Assistant:
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills,
- Good attention to details.
- Have a positive attitude and being extremely reliable
The successful candidate will preferably have experience of the window and door trade and be able to display Supervisory and Administration skills. However training will be provided as necessary.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Administration / Delivery Support Assistant role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job