Do you have outstanding ADMINISTRATION and CUSTOMER SERVICE skills and experience?
Would you just LOVE the opportunity to be part of an amazing team in a TOP performing, AWARD-WINNING organisation in LEEDS CITY CENTRE?
If you answered YES to the above, read on and get EXCITED!!!.......
We KNOW our client and we LOVE our client. We KNOW you will too.
Situated in a very trendy quarter of the city centre, this is an opportunity to join a close knit, friendly team with a welcoming and sociable culture!
Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment is just fabulous as well as working in an administrative capacity. You need to have excellent communication skills, coupled with a real desire to excel. You will take real enjoyment in utilising your exceptional administrative skills, and providing support to your stakeholders at all levels.
Apart from being the most amazing human being, you will be TOP NOTCH at the following tasks and responsibilities:-
- Proactively administering your account base
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service, and ensuring that you support your team with an effective administration support service.
- Handling both internal and external telephone enquiries
- Ensuring complete and concise updating of client records and accurately processing administrative tasks.
- Filing, record keeping and managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Supporting your co-workers throughout the business with any additional project based tasks.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary plus bonus potential, additional fabulous incentives and a significantly above average benefits package. All of this to make you feel part of the team family, and above all make you ENJOY COMING TO WORK!
If you are ready for an opportunity that will allow you to combine your love of customer contact, excellent administrative abilities with a great working environment, please apply now!!!
Immediate interviews and starts available for the right candidates.
- Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service Advisor
- Filing Clerk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job