Part time - 21 hours per week
circa £22,000 to £24,000 FTE (£13,200 to £14,400 actual)
Fixed term until May 2020
We are looking for an Administration Coordinator to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
You will be joining the Accreditation Team and be responsible for the administration and development of the Accreditation Scheme procedures used by staff, customers and volunteer assessors. Full training will be provided on our internal processes, but this will largely involve data management and reporting, organising visits and events, customer liaison, managing committees and forums and tracking and scheduling work of teams of assessors.
This role is known internally as an Accreditation Coordinator.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then we look forward to hearing form you soon!
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
- Develop and operate administrative procedures that support organisations seeking and maintaining accreditation, the IET’s team of external volunteer assessors and other members of the team
- Plan and implement an annual Employer Accreditation Networking event for 100 external attendees
- Manage and implement a process leading to the organisation of 30 to 50 accreditation visits and monitoring visits per year, including associated database management, booking hotels and arranging finance agreements; to monitor that process for efficiency and recommend improvements
- Be responsible for all promotional activity, including follow-up and documentation
- Manage and implement between visit communications and processes including annual reports for each accredited organisation and the production of a regular newsletter
- Allocate volunteer assessor resources to visits and to track their recruitment and training
- Prepare procedures, statistics and evidence of sample visits for the annual audit of the activity and for the Engineering Council Licence Review
- Implement an Awards programme for organisations with specific lengths of accreditation
- Occasionally attend visits to organisations seeking accreditation with volunteer assessors, writing reports and providing logistical and procedural advice as required
- Organise and support committee, virtual decision-making forums and working party meetings and document and communicate their decisions accurately
- Produce monthly management information and statistics
- Issue and tracking customer invoicing and provide regular reports to finance
- Act as the central point of communication between customers and IET assessors and to be responsible for the provision of appropriate, timely and accurate information to all parties
- Educated to 'A’ level standard, or equivalent
- The ability to communicate effectively with external customers and other stakeholders
- The ability to communicate sensitive information diplomatically and maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong office management and administration skills, including the ability to work in a systematic manner with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Good team-working skills
- Experience of writing minutes
- Experience of recording and reporting statistics and data
- Experience of writing reports
- Experience of organising events
- Awareness of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Extensive experience of data management using MS Excel or similar
The IET is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Management
- Event Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'