Do you want to work for an award winning global company?
Are you an experience administrator who is familiar with working in a busy commercial role? This could be just the role for you varied, fast paced and rewarding! Working with a leader in their field you will pay a pivotal role in the operation.
With customer service being of the upmost importance my client are looking to appoint and a well organised administrator who will have varied duties that would include supporting the field based sales team on a daily basis with Multiple tasks including:
• Processing order information onto the system accurately
• Updating customer account with correct delivery information
• Business administration support across the wider office
• Managing information added to the CRM database, including marketing information
This role could suit you….. have a look:
• Experience administrator who is familiar with the full MS Office Suite and any experience with Navision would be beneficial.
• A strong communicator who can adapt to their audience bot via email and on the phone
• A well organised individual who can prioritise conflicting tasks with ease
• If you have supported a sales team with their administration previously that could be beneficial and valuable in this role
I mentioned it was rewarding, here is what you will receive in return?
• Working with a market leader with exciting times ahead!
• A salary of £20,000 per annum
• Pension and Life insurance
• 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
This role is part of a great team who will support you in your new role in the knowledge that you are there to support them in theirs!
For immediate effect apply online now!
01244 405 100
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job