ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START?
** Exciting opportunity for a graduate* or equivalent with strong Customer Service and Admin skills **
JOB ROLE: Administration Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Temporary
HOURS: 08.30 am- 16.30pm
SALARY: £10.50- £11.00 PH
LOCATION: West End, London
CULTURE: Corporate, professional
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Dealing with all service enquiries originating from Registration Services visits.
- Using initiative to refer casework/enquiries to other teams for advice, especially regarding work that requires escalation.
- Completing consultations and undertaking related tasks to the required standards of quantity and quality within the set SLA.
- Preparing and drafting correspondence.
- Granting applications for UK and overseas doctors who visit Registration Services.
- Participating in staff training as required - This will also include assisting in induction/coaching and problem solving for less experienced team members
- Performing ID and credential checks of all doctors seeking to join the List of Registered Medical Practitioners.
- Processing applications for removal from the register on the basis of non-payment of fees and death.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Experience performing document and ID checks is desirable
- Experience with data manipulation
- Excellent written communication skills - must be able to write clear, concise and accurate plain English
- Excellent planning, organisational and time-keeping with flexibility to work as demands change
- Strong IT, MS Word & Excel skills
- Accuracy speed and excellent keyboard skills are essential
- Ability to develop an extensive knowledge of the company structure, policies and legislation
- Ability to use initiative
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street Branch. I you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to quoting reference: HB/CG/0803
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job