This role will be responsible for providing first class co-ordination, ensuring that orders are taken in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
Be the first point of contact for all enquiries and orders. Process all UK orders in a timely manner and follow up any aftersales and delivery queries afterwards.
• Provide information both externally and internally regarding product pricing and availabilities, delivery deadlines and schedules, etc.
• Communicate to the winery any specific order or delivery requirements
• Send out customer invoices
• Assist in developing and maintaining a central CRM database
• Co-ordinate and follow up sample stock usage
• Co-ordinate and follow up limited wine stock allocations
• Provide general support to members of the Sales team
• Prepare regular and ad hoc reports
• Undertaking such other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of the role and any other reasonable management request
The successful candidate will have a strong administration background paired with excellent customer service skills. You will need to be switched on, have excellent attention to detail and be able to work at a fast pace while multitasking.
Candidates with previous experience in a similar role would be desireable, please note this role will be to start immediately in February, therefore candidates with 1 weeks notice or less are required.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business