Administration Coordinator, Wrexham, Wales
Main Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
As Product Releasing Coordinator & Admin Assistant, your role is split 50/50 between product releasing of finished goods and general administrative duties within the Finance and Technical functions.
- Ensure that all rules, procedures and policies whether written or unwritten are adhered to.
- To control the QA release of finished products manufactured at the sites, liaising with our third party warehouses and distribution teams where necessary.
- Investigating non-conforming finished products/queries relating to stock held in 3rd party warehouses
- Effective communication to senior management of all issues arising during the day.
- To immediately report any incidences of poor manufacturing practice, H&S incidents or food safety concerns to any member of the Senior Management team.
- Accurate entry onto Sage 200 of production works orders.
- Support the finance assistant with invoice entry, statement reconciliation and payroll hours for production staff across sites.
- Assist with placing purchase orders for consumables.
Key Skills Required:
- Proficient in IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Sage 200 would be beneficial
- Proactive, able to prioritise own workload
- Flexibility to support other roles within the team as and when necessary
- Full UK driving license
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week, 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility as required.
Salary: £18,000 per annum.
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Admin Coordinator, Administrator, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Administration, Cost Accountant, Food Manufacturing, FMCG Manufacturer, Production, Crewe, Oswestry, Warrington, Chester, Liverpool, Cheshire, Food, Wrexham, Chester, Oswestry, Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job