Administration / Coordinator Manager
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
TheAdministration / Coordinator Manager role:
If you have an ambition to boost your career and want to work closely with people in the community, whilst gaining valuable customer service and recruitment experience then the Administration / Coordinator Manager role could be for you.
The Administration / Coordinator Manager duites:
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries
- Maintaining computerised rostering system up to date at all times.
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all Care & Support Workers.
- Processing new customer referrals.
- Maintaining customer and Care & Support Worker office files and electronic records and ensuring that they are kept up to date at all times.
- To work closely with the management team.
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures.
- Production of reports and management information as required.
They are looking to invest in the right candidate and who is willing to progress and enhance their career and achieve high level success.
The ideal Administration / Coordinator Manager will need the following experience and skill-sets
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with recruiting high quality Care Workers to join their team. This will involve helping to plan advertising, screening candidates, interviewing and following up references.
You will possess a good telephone manner as they will be the first point of contact when a customer telephones the office, for initial customer enquiries, or to share a concern.
You will become a stakeholder in the company's growth and earn a salary that will reflect their achievements. The candidate's progression will be evidenced with salary reviews which will be subject to performance related pay. There is no cap on career development!!!
- Excellent salary growth to reflect that of the company;
- In house training;
- 28 Holiday;
- Opportunity to be part of a international network;
- Career development to a high level.
If you feel you’re suitable for thisAdministration / Coordinator Manager role then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job