Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over one million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world.
We encourage all of our employees to be the best they can be, and diversity is a priority in all areas of our business. We are proud to say we have been in the Times Top 50 Where Women Want to Work for ten consecutive years and have been honoured with many other awards along the way.
The European Citations business division is seeking a qualified candidate for the exciting opportunity of Administration Coordinator supporting Traffic Violations processing for Germany, based at our South East head office in Staines.
Traffic Violations is a Shared Services division which oversees Citation Management for all mobility solutions under the Enterprise Holdings brand. For the UK, this incudes our Daily Rental, Flex-E Rent & Car Club divisions. For Europe, this includes Ireland & Spain. We are looking for an individual who exudes confidence, leadership and customer service skills and able to work with our German speaking branches and customers.
- Daily interaction with Enterprise global application CMS (Citation Management System)
- Receiving, Reviewing & Uploading data files
- Exporting Dynamic Reports from CMS and analyzing by business sector
- Processing Citations resulting from Retail Rentals
- Daily & Monthly performance reporting for inclusion in results
- Constant interaction with Teams across Germany
- Ensuring protection & privacy of customer data pertaining to Citations
- Delivering exceptional service to German customers & Enterprise Teams
The right candidate will:
- Be very career driven and be willing to support company initiatives
- Drive a fun, friendly and competitive work atmosphere for all Department employees
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Strong Leadership
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Ability to build internal & external relationships
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Great communication skills (Verbal and written) and attention to detail in both english and German
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, internet and telephone skills
- Ability to organise and present information, views and concepts in a concise and understandable format for a variety of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Reliability and hard working
- Previous customer service experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Products, internet and telephone skills
- Legally authorised to work in the UK without restriction
- Fluent German language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job