£34,000 + Pension + Parking
This role is perfect for a highly skilled and professional Office Manager who would like to join a prestigious local Company. This is a great opportunity for a diplomatic communicator dealing with all levels of personnel.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the administration function and ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations
- Preparing a wide range of general documentation including correspondence, emails and reports
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring callers when necessary
- Maintaining employee records on computer system and recording details of holiday or sickness absences
- Collating monthly payroll data and administering commission and expense payments
- Maintaining computerised database records and updating details held when needed
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'