Location: Scarborough/Ryedale with the opportunity to work from home on occasions where possible as the role permits
Salary: £19,698 - £20,493 per annum pro rata
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Applications are invited for the post of part-time District Administration Assistant (DAA) covering the Scarborough/Ryedale service area.
As District Administration Assistant you will be part of an administration support team who will provide support to Service Delivery and the Capabilities Directorate.
Related duties include:
· providing general administration support to the District and to the wider Capabilities Directorate.
· handling non-emergency telephone enquiries associated with the operation of the district, including those relating to Fire Safety and redirecting or relaying messages as required.
· receiving visitors and directing accordingly.
· providing meeting support to the District.
· processing invoices and update relevant budget recording system.
· ensuring the accurate recording of information in Service systems and support CFRMIS input and data cleansing activities.
· maintaining operational and community fire safety records and databases.
It is therefore an essential requirement of the role that you have good experience of using Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel, and other IT software together with the ability to work accurately with good attention to detail. It is also an essential requirement of the role that you possess good customer care skills and experience.
Please note you will be expected to travel between stations as required.
The post is conditioned to the Scheme of Conditions of Service for NJC Local Government Services (Green Book). Benefits include a flexitime scheme, 24 days’ pro-rata annual leave entitlement (29 days pro rata after 5 years’ continuous service), Local Government Pension Scheme and optional additional benefits.
How to apply:
Please submit your application before 09:00am on Tuesday 19th October 2021.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'