Working for a prestigious Law Firm in Newcastle we are seeking to appoint a Knowledge Assistant working in the busy Knowledge Services Team.
The Knowledge Assistant will work within the Knowledge Services team and report directly to the Head of Knowledge Services and will facilitate the Knowledge Team in all of their related processes.
- Adding to the current awareness database and assisting with the distribution of information to fee-earners and clients
- Assisting library users with enquiries and providing copies of information as requested
- Assisting with the delivery of a Knowledge Services Training Programme for Trainees and Fee Earners
- Legal research using numerous online services, including the key legal databases Westlaw, Practical Law, Lawtel and Lexis Library
- Using online business information services for company research, providing documents and reports using Companies House, D&B Onboard and RSM Tracker
- Update loose-leaf publications
- Shelving and tidying library stock
This role will be mostly office based but the opportunity to work from home 1 day per week would be considered.
Skills & Attributes
For this role, we’re looking for someone with excellent organisation skills, who has the ability to prioritise multiple tasks. You will be working as part of a small team so the ability to work independently is required, as well as exceptional attention to detail.
Experience in a similar type of role would be highly desirable or someone with a keen interest to pursue an admin career within Law.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
This role is open to part time and full time candidates.
Fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, and more.
Newcastle City Centre.
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'