Foster + Partners, the internationally acclaimed architectural practice, is looking for a Administration Assistant to work in our London office. The ideal candidate must have a number of years' experience in a Corporate environment, and ideally be educated to degree level.
The role of Administration Assistant is to co-ordinate and provide administrative support to Senior Partners, Partners and project teams. A resourceful and flexible approach is required. The person is to be able to work on their own initiative, be self-motivated and proactive. The position requires a high degree of responsibility, discretion and confidentiality.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently manage telephone calls, emails and other correspondence on behalf of Partners and project team members, diverting correspondence to other staff where appropriate
- Effectively and efficiently manage meeting arrangements including room bookings, catering requirements, logistics, presentation set up and presentation material
- Maintain studio and meeting room calendars
- Co-ordinate complex travel arrangements for UK and international travel including passport and visa assistance as required
- Provide administrative support including typing and editing documents, processing translations, management of expenses and filing
- Assist Senior Partners/Partners to manage their diaries as required
- Undertake research as requested/directed by the Senior Partners I Partners I project teams I Senior PA
- Suggest and implement new initiatives to support the development of the role as required
- Maintain open and effective working relationships with senior management and colleagues
- Ensure studio is maintained in line with our housekeeping policy and general office standards are maintained, liaising regularly with other departments
- Flexibility and cover as required
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, plus a generous benefits package which includes a bonus.
Please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter, interviews will be held over the next week.
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'