HR Admin - Looking to start your career?
Juice is delighted to be supporting an organisation based in Kent with their search for an Administration Assistant which is ideal for an individual who is seeking to gain experience with HR and Recruitment Administration.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and organised. You will need to be able to manage your own time well and prioritise your workload.
This role may suit someone with a background in administration. Recruitment administration is desired but not essential.
Key duties include the following -
- Taking phone calls and responding to emails.
- Participating in meetings and taking notes for meetings.
- Supporting the recruitment team with screening potential candidates and booking interviews.
- Processing and maintaining confidential of information.
- Responding to and maintaining contact with all staff within the business.
- Liaising with Line Managers regarding vacant posts for the data required to support the recruitment process.
- Recording all information on the database.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks to assist with business needs.
Ideally you will have the following -
- Good written English.
- The ability and willingness to undertake training.
- The ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of communicating with a wide range of internal and external customers.
- Strong communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- GCSE English and Maths Grade A-C or equivalent.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office, or other similar software, efficiently, including working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call the Bristol team today!
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'