Role: Administration Assistant
Salary: Negotiable, dependent upon experience
Our client based in Clitheroe, is looking for an Administration Assistant who will provide full support to a Senior Manager and small team. You will have previous experience and skills within a general office environment. This is a fantastic role within a modern, open plan office environment in an upbeat, hardworking and friendly office environment.
This is a role for a person who is an excellent communicator, has strong attention to detail and has a high level of Word and Excel skills and be able to use a bespoke software system with relevant training given. You will need to display good team working skills and be able to work under pressure at times. The role will also involve covering for reception at times, therefore a clear telephone manner is essential as you will be helping to maintain good relationships with customers.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
General Administration duties:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and on the telephone
- Reception and switchboard duties
- Accurately inputting personal details onto the database
- Typing of emails, letters and correspondence
- Diary management
- Using various types of systems and technology in the office
- General Office duties will include filing, scanning and photocopying
- Bright, positive, can-do attitude
- Strong IT skills to include Word and Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Previous administration skills are essential
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'