Full Time - Permanent
Do you have previous sales administration experience?
Do you want an exciting full time, permanent position?
Do you have a friendly telephone manner and strong customer service skills?
If so…. look no further, this could be the role for you!
Our client is looking for someone to join their existing internal sales and production team. You will be responsible for the administration process within a sales environment. The company itself is one of the UK's largest construction specialist within their field, for providing products for the construction and manufacturing industries.
The successful candidate will have experience in sales administration and / or sales environment, who can hold a positive attitude towards customers and other staff members within a small working team. If you have any knowledge of sales processes and procedures this would be advantageous. Excellent organisation skills are key in this role due to having to meet regular deadlines. Being able to form strong professional relationships with all prospective and existing customers is also a key element in this role as well as communicating at all levels within all other departments.
You will be responsible for:
- Inputting and/or checking customer orders onto a database.
- Processing sales-related paperwork including raising order acknowledgements.
- Monitoring ongoing orders
- Providing assistance with customer orders, requests, and complaints
- Liaising with other departments and the external sales team regarding orders
- Answering customer telephone queries
- Liaison with production to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Flexibility to carry out other functions within the office if called upon.
- Carrying out general admin duties within the office such as filing and scanning.
Package & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- 33 days holiday (including statutory Bank holidays)
37 hours per week
- Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4pm (half hour lunch)
- Friday - 7:30am - 12:30pm (no lunch break)
If this ticks all your boxes, then please apply within!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'