I am delighted to be working with a public sector organisation based local to Peterlee that are looking to appoint an Admin Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis.
Your duties will include:
- Manage manual and computerised record/ management information systems
- Analyse and evaluate data/information and produce reports/information/data as required
- Undertake complicated IT based tasks
- Provide personal, administrative and organisational support to other staff
- Undertake administration of complicated procedures
- Complete and submit complicated forms, returns etc.
- Attend and participate in regular complex meetings, taking, preparing and circulating notes / minutes
- Operate relevant equipment/complicated ICT packages
- Undertake research and obtain information to inform decisions
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all
- Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other agencies/professionals
To be successful with your application you will have prior experience working within a similar role, ideally with a L3 Business Admin qualification but this can be substituted for extensive experience within this field.
To find out more apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'