Our client is looking for Administration Assistant to join there team working for a fast paced industry supplier.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 17.30
Free Park on site
Main Purpose of the role
Support the Operations Administrator with the warehouse and logistical functions of the business. Your role is to ensure the departments function successfully and efficiently in an organised and orderly way on a day to day basis.
- To assist with the administration side of operations, which specifically involves warehouse and transport but would also extend to sales support and other office related duties.
- To assist the Operations Administrator with every-day admin duties for the department and ensure all documentation is correctly filed.
- To work with our service providers such as transport, training, handling, waste disposal etc and ensure that we have the necessary contracts in place and costs are being monitored in-line with any budgets that are set
- To ensure that all processes and systems in the warehouse are documented and that staff are trained on them as necessary.
- Timeware checks
- Keeping staff files up to date
- Some Customer service dealing with 3rd party delivery queries
- Invoice checking
Skills and Experience Preferred
* Collaborative team worker
* Ability to work with integrity and maintain confidentiality
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Highly organised with an excellent attention to detail
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'