We are currently recruiting for 2 Administration Assistants to start in March - June on a Temp Basis in Liverpool; Paying a competitive £10.50 per hour.
WHO WILL YOU BE WORKING FOR?
Our client is an established non-profit healthcare membership body.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
I am recruiting for 2 Admin Assistants to join the assessment unit administration team.
* Processing correspondence: receiving, opening and logging letters and emails
* Scanning and distributing the post to the appropriate person for reply
* Franking and post handling ensuring outgoing mail is ready for daily collections
* Supporting the compilation of statistics and reporting on volume and trends within correspondence
* Maintaining quality and consistency of data and records in the databases
* General administrative duties in support of the Correspondence Manager and at times other staff within the office to contribute to bigger events or projects
* High attention to detail including a high standard of accuracy when processing data
* Ability to extract key information from text
* Attention to detail and a methodical approach to both routine and more complex tasks, including a willingness to follow procedures precisely
* Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
* Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and web-based software
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
*PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR CV IN THE POP-OUT WINDOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE - Quick Apply applicants will unfortunately be missed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'