Administration Assistant – Temporary to Permanent – Full time – Bungay - £10 an hour
Hales Group are recruiting for an Administration Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis on behalf of a company based in Bungay. If you are a warm, friendly person with a confident telephone manner then this may be the job for you!
Office hours, Monday to Friday.
Main duties include:
- Answering telephones in a polite, confident manner, recording details of the call and passing on to the relevant person
- Sorting post and deliveries
- Letter writing
- Filing, photocopying, shredding
- Keeping the office tidy
- Occasionally using sage to input invoices and placing purchase orders
Key requirements include:
- Polite telephone manner
- Organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Admin experience
- Sage experience (not essential as won’t be used daily)
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call and ask for Emily King
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'