Role: Administration Assistant
Industry: Manufacturing, Engineering
Location: Manchester, Middleton
Contract length: 6 weeks +
Pay rate: £11.00hr
Hours: 37 hours per week
Due to a busy order book and recent disruptions, my client is seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant for a temporary period of time. Depending on the successful candidate this could be extended.
Key to this position is the ability to work within a busy administration team within a manufacturing environment, where shipping a order processing is pivotal.
- Good level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Administration experience required, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Dealing with customer orders and
- Administration in relation to shipping and logistics
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
- Good planning, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on or to make an application apply online directly via
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Administrators, Logistics coordinators, shipping coordinators, HSE professionals and Planning Administrators.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'